eFFECTOR is focused on developing a new class of oncology drugs called, selective translation regulator inhibitors (STRIs). “We believe that each of eFFECTOR’s candidates has the potential to improve patient outcomes and to expand the utility of cancer treatments, such as checkpoint inhibitors and targeted therapies,” writes analyst Louise Chen.
“Therefore, we expect pipeline advancements to move its stock higher,” she added.
The next potential catalysts, in her view, include:
- the Tomivosertib Phase 2b topline data readout for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and the first line extension in combination with pembro in the first half pf 2022.
- Zotatifin initial data from Phase 2a expansion cohorts in the first half of 2022.
- the Tomivosertib Phase 2b topline data readout for NSCLC treatment-naïve patients and the first line in combo with pembro in the second half of 2022.
- Zotatifin topline data from Phase 2a expansion cohorts in the second half of 2022.
- and the announcement of additional pipeline advancements into new areas in several years.